Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Merry Christmas from Lake Wales


My Florida Christmas Tree!!  Love it and I get to use it all year long.   Gotta love that!!  It is hard to believe a year has gone by.  I have so much to be thankful for this past year.  My great grandson, Axel was born on 20 April.  I got to go visit with Wendy and family in Costa Rica.  Great time!  Took Sophie with us to visit Dallas, Gretchen and Ben in August.  Got to meet my great grandson, Axel when Jenna came to visit.  It was great spending time with them.  Got to take the 5 generation picture with my Mum.  Awaiting the photos Amy took.  Awesome time!  To my family, I love you all so very much and this quote I found says it all, "Your family is priceless, ".  To my friends, I can't imagine life without you in it.   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the bottom of our Heart!!  From Gary and I to you and your family!

 Lake Wales Office all lit up.  This Saturday is the judging for the best park site Christmas Decorating.
Love all the lights and decorations.  Getting into the spirit!!
 Love my Yard stash Shed.  Holds our 2 bikes and my laundry cart.
 It comes in a bag and goes up like a tent.  Easy to use and fits in our compartment when travelling.  And I got it for 50% off !!!!
Going for our bike rides around the park.    That is Gary ahead of me!!  We love it!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your postings Carol - what a great time you and Gary are having - it's just lovely to see :) Merry Christmas to you and yours and all the best for 2016.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I love following your new adventures. and Ditto. Merry Christmas to you and yours and all the best for 2016

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete