Monday, March 28, 2016

5 Months went by way too quickly!! Sigh!!!

Our time is finally up in Florida and after 4 days on the road our journey has ended at home until this fall!!  Already looking forward to returning!!

This month has flown quite quickly with our Lake Wales group, we celebrated St Patty's day at Sunday's Pub in Davenport!!

The Irish Murphy!!  and of course we were all in green in honor.  Gary added the Irish Tie!!!  Love it!!

Thanks to Sooky and Selena for the awesome dinner with Gerry and Amy!   Great time and Great food!  Appreciate it so much!!


Orange picking time!!  Look at the size of these oranges!!


My last morning walk around the park, had to get a picture of our motorhome.   Just love our spot so picturesque!!


Our Happy Hour Ladies!!  Going to miss them!!  Can't wait until next year!! 

Every year I look forward on the journey home to seeing the dogwood all in bloom!!  Such beautiful colors!!  I am so grateful for the wonderful friends I have made at the park.  To Nick and Helen, the owners of Lake Wales Campground, thank you for making us feel like family!! You are very special people!!  Best campground I have ever been too!! My home away from home! Can't wait to return!  To Joan, Roberta, Cheryl and Janet, my best buddies,  I cannot believe that we have only known each other for only a year.  I love the quote that says "Have you ever met someone for the first time and feel like you have known them for a lifetime!"  I am looking forward for this fall to return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment