Friday, February 20, 2015

Cocoa Beach

We headed to Cocoa Beach for 2 nights as a Birthday gift from Gary after dropping off Marilyn and Fred off at the airport.


Beach is right across the street from our hotel.  Gary and I walked for a mile on the beach today!!!

 
My awesome husband got me this cute teddy bear!!!  Love you, honey!

 
This was our view from our balcony

This was our suite....living room with bedroom at the back with balcony
Went to Cocoa Beach Pier for dinner at Pelican's Pub


View of Cocoa Beach, our hotel is a mile down the beach!!
 
This was the sign outside the restaurant on the boardwalk!!  Thought it was pretty funny!!

This drink was called Russian Monkey(chocolate syrup, Kahlua, Russian Vodka, banana liqueur and milk).....very yummy!!
 
A great end to the final day of my birthday celebrations!!  Love you, honey!
 
Disney ship leaving Port Canaveral!!  Pretty cool!!  Looks like it is in the sand!!!

 
 
Awwww!!!  Now at sea!!!  Seen it all from the pier!!

 
The perfect end to a wonderful 2 days!!  Champagne and Key Lime Pie!!  I am so thankful for my wonderful family and good friends!!  Life is good!! I am truly blessed!! My nook cover has a saying by Hans Christian Anderson Quote "Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"

No comments:

Post a Comment