Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas in Bradenton






 
 
Christmas Eve went to a very pretty Church in St Mary's GA.(pic 1)  Very much enjoyed the service but did miss not sharing Christmas Mass with my sister, Lynn and my granddaughters, Bryanna and Sophie.  Our Christmas eve meal was champagne and fresh Shrimp(pic 2) that we got fresh from the market.  So very delicious.   On Christmas Day, we headed to Bradenton, FL to spend Christmas day with Gerry, Amy, Evan and Ashley for Christmas dinner.(pic 4)  Mike, Donna and Bert and Patty were there as well(pic 3).   It was great spending it with all of them.  It was a gorgeous day and I got to Skype with my Kids.....Not as good as being there with them but to see them all made our day.  Merry Christmas to all my family and friends,
 
The Blessings of Peace
The Beauty of Hope
The Spirit of Love
The Comfort of Faith
May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment