Thursday, November 13, 2014

Enjoying Lake Wales

 
This is the view of our motorhome from the front of the office.  Everyone is very friendly and love the site we are in.  We are close to Bradenton only 1.5 hrs away.   Vero Beach is also only 1.5 hrs away.  Can't wait to explore.  Shopping is close by.  

 
This is a night time shot of the pond and front of the park





They were trying to get the duck out of the pond.  It was duck 5 people 0.   Too funny but eventually people won.  Hahaha!!!  They needed to put some chemicals in the pond and had to cage them until it was safe for them to go back in.



Set up our oven and halogen cooker outside.  Gary made a cabbage roll casserole.   Very yummy!!!

 
Here is the cook testing the results.   I gave it a 10!!!!!!  Very good!!
 



Sunrise this morning just coming up by my beautiful palm tree.....Beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile for sure as I am at work getting ready to mark assignments and it's SNOWING outside!! sheesh!!!! I'm glad you're writing about your divine time and I'll be living vicariously through your blog all winter :)

    ReplyDelete