Monday, November 10, 2014

Lake Wales Florida

 
We have arrived and it was 82F or 26C.  This is the view from our front windows.   So Beautiful.  So happy to be here!!  Only 4 hrs of drivin today..



This beautiful white ducks came to visit us while we were setting up!!



Yeahhh!! I have a palm tree right in front of my motorhome!!  Facing the indoor pool and office.   Love it!!!

 
This is looking from the back of the motorhome towards the pond!!




All set up and enjoying a drink on our patios!!  Life is good!! 

 
Relaxing with a glass of wine.  Needed it today as I ended up getting bit by red fire ant while getting set up!!!  Man, did that every hurt!!  Leave it to me to put my hand in a nest!!  Go figure!!  So happy to be here what an awesome park!!!  Everyone is so friendly and met a couple from Amherst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment