Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Merry Christmas from Lake Wales

To all my family and friends Gary and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.   Especially to our children, Tracey, Wendy and Dallas.   We think of our Christmas with you as children and it brings back so many happy memories.    Love you so much.  To my grandchildren, Jenna, Bryanna, Ryan, Sophie, Xavier and Benjamin and our great granddaughter, Alexis.  You hold such a special place in our heart.  We are truly blessed  

 
My Florida Christmas tree,  Lighted Palm Tree that I decorated for Christmas.   I am a happy Camper...Now can use it year round......Minus the decorations...Gotta love it!!!



 
 
Night show !!!  All lit up!! 





 
Egrets in the pond in front of us...Grubbing for worms...So cute!!!

 
 
 
 

 
 
Orange tree full of ripe oranges!!!  They are harvesting right now!!

 


This was taken in front of LEGOLAND...Pretty cool..Looks like a party hat
 
 
Gerry and Amy's Christmas tree!!!  Love it..can you see the fake snow!!  So Cool!!

1 comment: