Friday, October 8, 2010

working in Calgary




Well, just finished working in Calgary for 2 weeks and did one day in Edmonton for Maritime Travel formerly Atco Travel. I enjoyed the staff they were great people and made me feel so welcome. I was the go to person with the transition to our system which was new to them.
The pictures enclosed was sunset on our way home from Edmonton and the sunrise was this morning on my way to work. Phase 2 will begin on Thursday when we hook up to our fifth wheel and head to Lethbridge, overnight at Walmart and head to US border to begin our journey to Pheonix......more coming next week.....Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends and may your day bring joy and happiness with your family and friends.....




1 comment:

  1. Wishing al'so You Carol and Gary Happy Thanksgiving and safe goings..:-)

    LOL!!! Anita and Reijo XXOOXX

    ReplyDelete