Monday, March 18, 2013

La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano

Arenal Volcano

Map of Costa Rica...we are near Quepos....great drive

Xavier's map of Arenal and La Fortina

2 Bed house we rented!!!   Sweet

Outdoor Patio with BBQ

Xavier and Mum
Xavier and me at hot springs
Saturday we drove about 4 hrs to La Fortuna.  Had a great drive.  Such diverst scenery.  We had lunch at Gecko Gourmet.   After we checked into our 2 bedroom house ....Great place in the town and for only 120 a night.  Wow!!!  Amazing view of the Volcano from the house.   Wendy, Xavier and I headed to the Paradise Hot Springs....Oh My!!!  I died and went to heaven.....it was amazing.  We kept Xavier in the cold pool(81F) and warm pool(98).  Wendy and I took turns in the Ginger Jacuzzi(105F0 and the bigger pool(102F).  Wow, I died and went to heaven!!!!   Xavier is a fish in water.  We had a great time with him.   I tell you I highly recommend the Hot Springs.....Awesome!!!  If you look at the map of Costa Rica, Wendy lives south of Jaco and we drove to Arenal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment